Warehouse Management System (WMS)
With Gateway’s Warehouse Management System (WMS) you save time and money. The WMS of Gateway has very extensive standard functionalities, including batch / lot and serial number administration, compound goods, FIFO / LIFO, pallet administration, cross-docking, in- and outbound reservations, wave planning and much more. Whether you store fruit and vegetables, clothing, electronics, bulk or excise goods, the Gateway WMS is suitable for all branches and goods flows.
Do you want more control, insight and ease of use in your logistics process? Our workflows ensure that the physical actions are generated automatically. You have real-time insight into the status of the physical goods flows.
The benefits of our WMS:
- Enter once, use everywhere
- Hassle-free exchange of data between your WMS and your customers’ order systems
- Manage public, dedicated or bonded warehouses
- Automatically and always in control
- Seamless integration with all other Gateway features such as customs
- Thanks to the great flexibility, your customers get exactly what they want and expect
- Good management of contracts, rates and costs
- Good management through workflows
- Short onboarding time